Skip to main content

Retire by the age of 21

Hey, are you fed up from your 9 to 5 job? Do you want to be retired by the age of 21? Then stay till the end.
This was my story to retire at the age of  21 years.
My college was just about to be finished and it was just the means of 1 month that I will get my engineering degree. I went for the interview, after 60 minutes of the interview, they told me after indulging with you, we found that If we will give you a job, you will not be happy, you are very funny and introvert. The thing was that they see potential in me but somehow they didn't want to give me the job. Same the case was here, I also don't want to do job instead I want to become an inventor. I want to sell my own products to the market. I came back home and went to my aunt's house, and told about the same. Now, I want to get out of the box for this whole life. I have a great idea. And I want to pursue that. My aunt said that, this is your perfect time to gain everything you want. You do not have bank's payment, children's fees, no car payment, nothing to loose. If you will have then that will be the tonnes of experience and knowledge. Don't even bother about failure. I call my cousin and tell about my mischievous idea. Then we start making tattoos for the switch-boards. Then what was next. No one was eager to buy that product. But I have nothing to loose. I have no money, no experience, no mentors, no funding, no network, nothing. But I want to succeed. One day there was a birthday party and that was one of the richest person in our locality. I make the cartoon tattoos make my product and gift to the young birthday boy. Then what, by the next day, whom so ever was going out. They didn't go without buying my cartoon tattoos. So I start making the production of these tattoos and simply retire by the 21.
So, never afraid of losing anything but gain what can you do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 things showing why you didn't become a millionaire

Today, the time is just asking for the things which make you rich and richer. Today, doing side hustles is not for making you rich but these are necessities.  Having money will not provide you happiness but the money will give you freedom. Big freedom! So this is very important to become financially strong for everyone. And who doesn't want to be? So for becoming financially strong, this blog will be covering the part to avoid those mistakes which don't allow for you to go for richer. Doing it alone: You can't do it alone. it doesn't mean that you will tell your whole secrets to the other people. You should avoid to do it alone because you can not go big alone. This means that you have to generate a great team. The team which should help you to learn great things. Having the team doesn't mean that you will go for the ruler of the team. You should not make friends in that team or a family. Not repeating successful actions: Sometimes we work smart and hard for...

You will never become rich if still you .....

In this world, only 65% of people are having 50% of the worlds total money. Because they never allow obstructions to overcome their goals. If you want to become rich and you are still wasting your time in following things then you are fooling yourself. So this is very important that no obstruction will become an obstacle in your goal. So after reading this blog, you should make a promise with yourself that you will leave this at the present moment.  Sometimes we think that these sort of things really gives us happiness. But its a myth. The best happiness is when you will achieve your goal.  So you will never be rich if you still... 1. Too much Netflix: No doubt that 1 out 100 content in Netflix is great for knowledge but it is soo addictive that person lost a lot of precious time in watching net flix. Moreover, a lot of money also got wasted in buying the subscription. Instead what you should do us to read good books. And that will make your life more precious and ...

Quit these immediately

When we were small, we mostly heard these quotes "You are very intellectual", " You will be very much rich one day". But after when we grow we found that life is tough. We are always made a fool by others. The ultimate thing is we were good at school studies but we highly lack the financial study which makes life sucks after we are in our 20's. So what to do in the first step towards success. Firstly you have to quit some things which are just embedded to you from childhood.  So things to quit immediately are: 1. Self-doubt: When we come across other's gossip. We found that we are very good at things. And this mindset makes our life tough. Because the smarter the person is, the more is chances of becoming frustrated. We mostly become frustrated because we don't know what to do next. This is called self-doubt. We doubt ourselves and what makes us far behind others. So if you want success, quit this self-doubt and enjoy your life as much as possi...